
I can't believe so much time has passed I hope to learn how to put more stuff on our page soon. Like links to my friends blogs.
Well we are currently working on getting our invitations out and all the other details seem to have been worked out...now we just have to pay for everything...eek!
Now these cuties and my new nieces. They were born in September and it's been such a joy to watch them grow. Their names are Abby (R) & Sophie Dube (L) (my sister & brother in law's kids.) I'll probably share more photo's of them as I go along.
I'll post a picture of Troy and I soon.
That's all for now.

1 comments:
haha - i do love the picture :) is that a pretty big flower pot and flowers - or are your neices dwarfs?? ;)
Good to see you around!! It's been a LONG time. I'll be around for grad in Sussex - maybe we'll run into each other :)
Post a Comment