Hi Everyone!
Abby and Sophie are getting so big. They love Auntie Ceri's hair and jewlery!
I feel so calm considering my wedding is only 38 days away. I actually made the commitment that I would get stressed or worried about anything. I've dreamed of this day my whole life and I plan to remember it all!!!
Work at the church is winding down for the year. I'm actually off from June
through Aug because our church closes for July and we share service with
another church and the CE dept shuts down. Very different. I'm begining to
our church members 'seasonal members'. We have a group with cottages,
who dissapear from May - October and the skiiers who dissappear from
December to April.
Well I hope this is your best week ever! I leave tomorrw for conference and
I'm back Monday.
Ceri
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Here are my girls
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 8:52 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ceri- found your blog on Matt's..glad to hear life is grand and you are heading into marriage. It sounds like you are beyond happy! Congrats!!
Ceri... are you staying in NB? I am moving to PEI next may/june if all goes as planned.... Miss ya!
"I actually made the commitment that I would get stressed or worried about anything."
Hmmmm.... I'm getting married soon too :) You think I should consider making the same commitment??? (Read your comment carefully, noting the lack of a 'not')
Post a Comment