It's almost unbeliveable but it's true! I'm due Feb 14, 08 but these little critters will be here early. I had an ultrasound a couple of days ago and I'll post the pictures soon. I have my next one on Sept 20th to find out the sex.
Our other big news is we are moving to Halifax area. Troy's new job starts next week and I'll follow in October. I have to run to work but wanted you all to know my big news.
Friday, August 03, 2007
We're expecting....Twins!!!
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 8:16 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
IT'S ABOUT STINKIN' TIME! I was starting to think that your were going to wait until you HAD them to announce, you booger! How are you feeling now??? still good? I still think it's two girls. Don't ask me why. Maybe your hot pink blog is altering my thought process to only "think in pink":) Maybe we'll have our babies the same day! My official due date is Jan 23rd, but they will induce me by 39 weeks if I haven't gone into labor on my own first (my babies get to big for my body to get them out otherwise). Anyway, glad you announced, so I expect LOTS of pregnancy updates....LOTS!
BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!!! I was going crazy with you not telling anyone! But I understand why! YEAH!!! I am so excited! When do you move? I was wanting to go to NB in September.... When are you guys coming to visit PEI again???
Post a Comment