Well I'm on Day 14 of bedrest and it looks like I'll be on it for the duration. A friend said to me yesterday "Ceri this is the first time in your life you are doing what you are told" I replied that "It is the first itme in my life it's not about me".
The boys are big and strong. Today Jax wouldn't stay still for a picture but he is now 1lb 11onz and his heartbeat was 148. Caden was sleeping we got a picture of a nice big yawn and a great profile shot. He is 1lb 9onz and his heartbeat was 140. I'm so happy they are doing well. I'm still blown away that I'm having twin boys but being a Mum is an adventure I've been looking forward to for a long time.
Troy moved all our stuff into our new home over the weekend and it getting the bedroom set up so I can come up this weekend to continue my bedrest at HOME. I am so excited.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Day 14
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 9:22 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ceri,
I am so excited for you guys! I know we didn't talk much in school...mostly because we hardly ever saw one another, but I just wanted to let you know that! We have a much cooler bond now...we're both part of the "about to go psychotic because of twin babies club!" Being parents of twins is such an adventure! Joy and I absolutely LOVE having our girls! People will tell you it's such hard work and you'll be worn out all the time...well, they're right, but it so beyond worth it! I wouldn't for a minute want to have a single baby instead of both our girls! It's so worth it! Oh, yeah, Joy wanted me to let you know...it does get easier! Trust us! No matter what everybody else (who by the way has never had twins) tells you, the hardest part is before they come home. Trust me, you'll figure that out and no one will believe you (absolutely no one...well other than the other parents in the hospital). Having kids home is far easier than having them in the hospital for a while! Anyway, we are praying for you...I know it must be hard sitting still all day...and we know you must be a bit worried. We love you, and we're so excited for you!
Dan and Joy Pusey
Post a Comment