I cannot believe I've been a Mum for 11 days. After such a difficult time getting them here I'm still overwhelmed. We have been blessed with two very different boys. Jax is VERY laid back and goes with the flow. He burps and poops very well! Grumpy would be proud. Caden still seems quite ticked off that he is born. His burps and poops are not up to his brothers standards but they are still well done.
We are still trying to get the house in order. Oh what a job. Papa came over this weekend to install the new kitchen counter. I was 24 hrs without a sink. It was tough trying to sterilize bottles in that situation but we survived (except for my latex allergy that flared up). Now just to get the toilet fixed on the main floor, then set up the rec room and office we will be doing well.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
11 Days Old
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 2:10 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your babies are so cute. :) I got your message today, but not until late- the dollar store is on Tacoma Drive off of Main Street. :)
Post a Comment