Nothing new or exciting. The boys are really growing. I'm getting excited to being home for Easter and show off my boys. Jax is doing well. We have to prop him up to sleep but the meds are working and he is still spitting up every feeding but not as much. It's nice to have my happy baby back. Caden is growing and growing. He is much more content. He must be accepting he's stuck with Troy and I :) Here are some new pictures:




Thursday, March 06, 2008
Another week...
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 8:07 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isaac came over as I was loading your blog, and saw the pictures of Jax and Caden, and said "Oh, what a cute baby!"
AWW! I can't wait to see them again! They have grown a lot in just under a months time! Holy smokes!
Post a Comment