I know I know, I havn't been on forever. I cannot believe it's September already. I was home at my parents over labour day and saw the bethany students arrive. That time seams so long ago.
This summer, after the wedding & honeymoon, my life consisted of work, more work, then Vacation Bible School for my other work and now I'm back full swing at both works.
Oh and in the midst of all that I was in the KV Players "Rocks the House" musical. What a blast!!!
Now I'm heading back to work and then to the twins 1st birthday.
I'll post pics soon,
Ceri
Friday, September 08, 2006
This one is for Gwyn!!!
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 2:34 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Goodness Ceri... did you forget how to spell my name? SHow me the pictures!
Wow, Ceri! What beautiful pictures! I love the dresses. Congratulations!! :-)
Post a Comment