
Abby & Sophie look too cute. I had to post the picture. I'm in my new office & job at Sylvan and love it. I'm still at the church and things are working well for now. Sunday the children lead the service. The kids and I were in costume. Some people had a real problem with that. The kids were praising God so why does it matter what we were wearing? Troy and I are still in the same place. Working too many hours. On Thanksgiving we wen't to our friends wedding in Fredericton and had a blast. But that's all we've done!! I'm going to download some more pics adn I'll post them soon. I'm sorry Gwyn...I did that post fast and spelled your name wrong by accident!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 7:36 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ceri! I just stumbled on your blog...you're married!! Congratulations!!! Your pictures are beautiful! God bless your new family!
Post a Comment