I heard a quote recently that I wanted to leave here:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"
I instantly thought of 4 memories:
1. The christmas morning I woke up and opened my first flute. It was my very own. I never forget that moment.
2. The day my daughter was born.
3. 5 days later when I placed my daughter in the arms of her adoptive parents arms. (she turned 14 this year. we have an open adoption. she was the maiden of honour in my wedding)
4. The moment I saw Troy's face as I walked down the aisle (he was crying)
I look forward to more moments like this. I'd love to hear some of your moments....
Thursday, November 09, 2006
That one moment...
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 9:46 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I never knew you had a daughter! Wow, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment