CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I just love Christmas! This year was extra special because it was our 1st Christmas married. We went to my inlaws for Christmas and they spoiled us rotton! We received a digital camera so when we figure out all the bells and whistles I'll download some pictures of our holiday.

Another reason this is my most favorite time of the year is I don't have to work!!! I work two jobs (church and Sylvan) and they both take the week between Christmas and New year off!!! I go back to Sylvan Jan 2nd. Today I'm having a jammie day(wearing my PJ's all day doing nothing). Maybe tomorrow I will too. I have nothing to do until Saturday when we have a gathering of my family. Then Sunday night we will go to my friend Karen's to celebrate the New Year. I'll probably have pictures of those times too.

I hope santa found all of you and you had a wonderful time with your families. Happy New Year from Troy & I.

0 comments: