CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Recovering...

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd explain my ticker below. I know some of you might not like the theology, but it gives me a peace. Sunday Feb 18 I miscarried. Our baby was 8 weeks and 4 days. It's one of those situations that we will never know why but have to have faith that it was apart of God's plain for our little one's life. It ended in emergency surgery which I am home recovering today.

I am so thrilled for my friend Gwyn. Our due dates were about a week apart. As sad as I am over my loss I'm equally excited for the little life she is carrying. I will enjoy watching he or she grow & hopefully I will have a baby only a few months younger.

Please don't feel sad or sorry by this post. Just pray that my body recovers quickly and we can try again. I will always hold our little R.W. (we named our baby after the boys name we had picked Rhys William and since we didn't know the sex we thought R.W. fit!) close to my heart and never forget the show time my baby was with me.

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Hi, Ceri, you might remember me from helping with the yearbook a little way back in the day at Bethany...I have secretly been reading your blog, and I just wanted to say that I am so very sorry for your loss. I am praying for a quick recovery for you, and that God might bless you with another angel soon...get well soon!
-Kayla H.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ceri~ I'm so sorry to hear of what you've been through and for the loss of your precious baby.
The ticker is a really sweet reminder of your love for your little R.W.
I pray that you will continue to recover and be able to move forward with renewed hope.
~Big Hugs~