CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry Everyone

Hi everyone,

For some weird reason I've only been able to log on through posting a comment on another blog. Thanks to Gwyn for letting everyone know I was having trouble. I'm also going through a very difficult time right now, so please pray for me. Heath problems. Congrats to my friend Gwyn for the new baby. I look forward to you moving up here and seeing your kids grow! Just remember the canadian heath system is way different than the american. No fancy digs to have your baby. Also you'll find the check ups way different. But at least in the end you won't have to pay for it. I'm going to sign off for now.

1 comments:

Richards' said...

YEAH! You did it! Let me know if it gives you any more trouble!