CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Bringing awareness

Last week the Today show did a segment on miscarriage. Below is the link to the article about it and a link to the video. I applaud them for doing this.

http://allday.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/05/08/184449.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

4 comments:

David Of The Smiths said...

It is really cool to see someone celebrate the life and mourn the death of their miscarried child. In a day and age when life is so devalued it's great to see someone who understands how precious life is. I also think it is cool that you and your husband are trying to get pregnant again and that you are excited about it... but isn't it just a bit weird to post your cycle... Maybe it's just me...

David

Ceri Fletcher said...

David
I'm not sure who you are, but my blog is about me, I am praying for a miracle and I shouldn't have to explain myself to someone I don't know.

Mommy of Four said...

Did your doc give you the go-ahead to start trying again?! Did everything turn out okay with the medical issues you were having? I can't view the clip, My computer is dying. And dane doesn't want to download the software on his computer...so I'm stuck:( Hey, also, have you tried evening primrose oil to get pg? If you have never heard of this method, email me, and I'll give you the details. Probably a little to graphic for public viewers:)

Richards' said...

Hey girl!!! Guess what??? I am going to be in St. John next Thursday or Friday!!! I will let you know for sure once Tammy gets back to me. She is trying to get Thursday afternoon and Friday off from work. I can't wait to see you!!!!!!