CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Facebook is destorying Blogging!

Does anyone blog anymore now that we are on face book ALL THE TIME????? I'm trying to get over here and let you know what's going on. I went back to work at the church this week. So far so good. Everyone is being supportive. Mind you I havn't seen the staff member I have an issue with. We'll just take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

matthew said...

I think of facebook as a totally different thing than blogger. Facebook is a competitor to myspace. Both of those are ways of reconnecting. Blogging is, ideally, about content. It's about writing. At least that's how i look at it.

Ceri Fletcher said...

Thanks Matthew. I was'nt seeing activity on the some of the blogs lately so wanted to see where everyone was