CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I guess I'm going to learn to like the colour blue :)

That's right two boys. I'm a little sad there is not a little girl as this is my last pregnancy. But thrilled to be expecting two boys. And they were not shy it telling us - I have the pictures to prove it. They are the perfect size (9onz-dr said that is right on track if I had 1 baby). The dr is taking me out of work in 4 weeks. This was a surprise as I was hoping to work into Nov. I guess I'll be working on getting the new house in order!

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Why are you having to leave work so soon?? You'' only be 22 weeks! And WHERE are those BELLY SHOTS?!

Boys are great, but I certainly won't envy you when potty training comes around...heh, good luck with that one:)

Heather Durkee said...

My sister has twin boys. They are super fun!

Richards' said...

2 boys will be fun! I want a little boy, but I am settling with 2 little girls... My boy was already 7 when I met Chris, so I missed out on the baby stage.... You will have a blast with your boys!