CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

A little sad today

Ever since September 1st I've had some sad moments. You see my angel baby was due the end of Sept. I am so thrilled to be pregnant but on the other hand I'm sad that I won't be seeing my angel baby this month. Who would of thought that a baby that was with me for only 8w 4d, that I only knew about a little over 2w, I could love so deeply. I had so many dreams for my child. The biggest having the opportunity to hold him. I believe it was a boy. Our little R.W.

Thanks for reading this. I'm really ok but the greif sometimes is overwhelming and I just have to share it.

1 comments:

Richards' said...

Sending a big HUG your way! I will be in NB next Wed-Friday... Staying in Moncton Wednesday night and on Grand Manan Thursday night... What are you up to on Friday?