Well I went back to work today and man was I shakey. 11 days ago my life stoped. What I wasn't prepared for was the rest of the world to keep on going. I went to Sylvan just for a few hrs and left before the teachers & students came. The only ones who knew I was pg and had a m/c was the office staff (4 girls incl. me and 1 boy who is married to one of the girls). They were great. Everyone let me talk as I was comfortable and even the girl who is pregnant and due in may (boy had she gotten bigger while I was out) let me talk about it. I didn't want to upset her in anyway. Before I left whe classroom assistant came in to prepare for class. All she knew was I was out sick. She has a 10 month old (they come to the playgroup I run at the church) who went sliding for the first time and had her first pony ride while I was out. I eventually stoped listening and had to tell myself to breath. All I could think was 'my baby will never do those things for the first time'. Then she was talking to the girl who was pg about her baby and pg symptoms. Well the girl who was pg was really good and giving one word answers and not getting into a full blown conversation about it while I was there.
I have been so blessed though this whole thing. Family, though sometimes say dumb things, have been supportive, the doctors and hospital staff were unbeliveably supportive (1st time I didn't have to wait 9 hrs in the waiting room!), and now my co workers be so unbelievably supportive.
I PTL for such blessings.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Back to work
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 10:01 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment