Well if you havn't guessed by now I've learned how to do something and I'm officially a 
I'm doing ok. I'm going to start councelling because I can't get things together in the church. This morning no one talked to me except my SS superintendant and this one lady who said "Oh I went through that a long time ago, You just have to get over that". Well I promised you I almost punched a church member, in the church, where I work. I walked away and called EAP tonight. I'm going to call my doctor in the morning about possibly getting more time off of work. We can't really afford it but I'm a basketcase. I know many of you have been praying for me. I sure need it and appreciate it.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Learning new things
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 9:02 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
*hug*
by the way, I need that pin in the top right corner!
Post a Comment