Over the last few days I've been having some physical complications from the miscarriage & surgery. This is very discouraging since Troy and I were going to start ttc(trying to conceive) soon. It's been like I'm realiving Feb 18 all overy again. I went to the ER last night and the Dr didn't have a clue. The only test he ran was a urine pg test and came back and said "Well the good news is your not pg" Then he examined me and when he touched my left side I jumped about 4 feet off the bed. He goes comes back and says. "I think your hormones are out of wack. Go home and take an asprin" I thought he was joking. I see my Family dr tomorrow and hopefully I can get him to do some test to rule out infections and other things. I hope this wasn't TMI...I was trying to leave out some of those details.
Thanks for your prayers.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Prayer needed
Posted by Ceri Fletcher at 10:54 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OK, Ceri, I'll be praying. Did they do an ultrasound to make sure your uterus was completely rid of all the tissue from the miscarriage? They should have done that right after it first happened. Are you running any fevers? Did he run a white blood cell count in your urine sample or in a blood test? If your pain is flank pain, it may be a kidney infection, too. Keep me posted.
Oh Ceri! You are for sure in my prayers. We will be lifting you up in staff devo's. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment