CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Update

I saw my family dr today. He is sending me for an ultrasound to check for any remaining tissue. Kayla they did do one before my d&c but none since. He's also going to do blood work to check for infection. I never run a fever so I can had infections and not even know. Also, I had had a pap test a few days before the miscarriage and it has come back abnormal. Something to do with the bleeding. Dr. told me that had nothing to do with the miscarriage. So back tomorrow for more tests. Thanks for all your prayers. Oh and if the bleeding doesn't stop I might have to go back on the pill to straighten everything out. Not really thrilled about that idea as Troy and I wanted to start TTC right away. This is all so unfair and frustrating.

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

I'm sorry you're having so many frustrating obstacles...I'm praying things will straighten out on their own. My OB gave me a pill to stop my bleeding (I had postpartum hemorrhaging), so I would check into all your options before going on the pill...especially if you are feeling at all depressed, because the Pill will just amplify those symptoms! If you want a second opioning, don't be afraid to ask for one!

Richards' said...

Hey Ceri... I am so sorry about all you are going through! I wish I were up there so that I could give you a big hug!!!