CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Palm Sunday

Well I've been doing pretty well. I have more good days nows. But a day doesn't got by that I don't think of our baby. Sunday I went to church with my Mum, sister and the twins and I couldn't even sing the processional hymn because all I could think was "my baby will never come down the aisle waving a palm". I wonder what my child is doing now. I know R.W. is in the arms of God and I find comfort in that.

I hope every one has a wonderful Easter. Troy and I are going to his friends wedding in Halifax and spending Easter with his family.

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Have you ever read 90 Minutes in Heaven? I just started reading it this weekend, and it has brought me great comfort in learning what I can expect when I get to heaven, and WHO I will expect to see. It has brought me great peace, and I'd highly recommend it to you to read as well.

Ceri Fletcher said...

I havn't...but I will now that you suggested it.